Monday 3 January 2011

The day after...

So,i know...from this day and on the holidays are officially over!
We ate too much (i sure did!)
Drink too much!
Shop too much (if there is such thing as too much in shopping!)
and had too much fun!
But i guess today is a free-pass day... 
So i went out to the new Athens Metro Mall,
 had Chinese (teriyaki sauce-fried ricewith chicken)
and Cinnamon rolls @ Cinabon and saw "Little Fockers" on the big screen.
The food was delicious and the cinnamon roll was the best I've ever tasted.
And ok...i'll stop eating this much tomorrow!!!
Promise!
xD
Oh!So Boo!!!




And here's what i wore today:my Zara turtleneck dress, Calzedonia tights,royal blue UGG Bailey Button's,Miss Sixty shoulder bag and Accessorize earmuffs! 


Enjoy the rest of your holidays and have fun!!!
xD

4 comments:

  1. ti wraia earmuffs einai auta :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Λατρεύω ugg boots..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ευχαριστώ και τις 2!!!
    Δωράκια!!!
    Και τα 2!!!
    Από τον φίλο μου και την αδερφή του!
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great day! Your ear muffs are so cute! I love Cinnabon! We have one at our mall and I seriously need to tear myself away from that place! Their sweets are so mouth-watering! Happy New Year! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD