Friday 31 December 2010

Style -2010-


This post could be longer than the train on a Vera Wang wedding gown,
but i decided to sum it up on just the creme-de-la-creme of this years fashion.
Or you can say,in what i believe is the creme-de-la-creme of this years fashion! :)
Woven leather,sheer blouses,red,nudes,short shorts,denim,high-waisted pants,flowy skirts,fur,beads,fringes,studs,snake skin and leopard print are all there!!!
Here's to a more stylish and fashionable 2011!!!


Enjoy!
Oh!So Boo!!!
xD























pictures via Stockholmstreetstyle

3 comments:

  1. Hi Athenou,
    I agree with you 2010 have been a very fashionable year! the trends change from time to time:) I hope 2011 fashion (trend) will blow our mind!Happy new year!
    xoxo,
    Katy (http://katyrosli90.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos - Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photosssss! :) i like that!

    On my blog is a short summary of last year!
    I would like to invite you. It would be nice to read your comment!

    Happy New Year!
    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD