Monday 20 December 2010

Online (Fantasy) Boutique!!!

Back from work and really tired,i was browsing through my favorite blogs and found a really nice post in StyleScrapbook about Boutiques.com
You have probably heard about it before, about one more mention never hurt anyone,right?
Anyway,let's cut to the chase!
Boutiques.com is a site were you can create your personal,online boutique; choose the styles,clothes,shoes,colors and patterns that you like and save the things that you love like it's your own closet!!!
It also has suggestions on How-To-Wear the things you have chosen and where you can find them online

Enjoy!
Oh!So Boo!!!
xD



You can follow me HERE if you like!


P.s.: WATCH OUT! It can be addictive! I spent so much time just browsing and loving and saving stuff that i now really,really,really need to shop!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks like a cool website that i am going to check out because i easily get bored and this site seems like a great cure lol.
    I love your blog so i followed :D. Please check out my new beauty blog i have just started and would appreciated if you followed.
    http://blissbeautylife.blogspot.com/
    Thank you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD