Saturday 12 March 2011

(Are u) ready-to-wear ?



 


 Bright colors
Bare Midriffs
Oxfords
Chunky heels and Wedges
Pointy toes
Fur 
and Metallics
were all over the catwalks of Milan,Paris,London and NYC for the Fall RTW collections of 2011

Let's see what our own designers have to show us!!!

I can't wait for Athens Fashion Week to begin!!!


I'll keep you posted!

Enjoy!
Oh!So Boo!!!
xD

P.s.: 5 more days are left for the giveaway!!! If you haven't entered yet,what are you waiting for?

Photo source:style.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes...

    xoxo
    http://filmwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the rich colours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting collection of costumes! I love the color coat!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD