Friday 28 October 2011

Versace for H&M

The count down to November 18th has already begun...
The VERSACE collection for H&M is a fact and on it's way to us!
What will u find there?
Bold prints and cuts and colour!
Everything that made VERSACE the legendary House of Fashion that we all know and (secretly) love!
Do you want a taste?
Just a sneak peak?
Well,here it is - Fresh from H&M's official website!

WOMEN








  MEN





P.s.: There are a few way too neon/tropic/too much for me to like and share with you guys,
so I,kind of, left them out of the post!!!!




Enjoy!
Oh!So Boo!!!
xD


3 comments:

  1. wow these pieces are alot more eccentric than what u usually find in HnM!!!! Im LOVING the fur vest!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! The fur vest is to die for!
    Loving the purses too though ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome collection! You should check out their scarves too!!gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD