Wednesday 26 October 2011

10th AXDW - EROTOKRITOS & Miltos

Sorry for not posting this sooner,but I had to go through loads of photos
and had to choose between the "creme de la creme" of all in order to make the posts!
So now you will see 2 different collections...
First we have EROTOKRITOS
The Paris-based designer came to show us his S/S 2012 collection.

Girly, colourful and actually easy to wear!!!

And then Miltos a collection which in my opinion wasn't too Spring/Summer 2012
Red,Black and White.
Long...sleeves,dresses,capes...practically everything!
Plus...Furry Details...
It can be pretty though... FOR NOW!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 And the cape...
Oh My God!!!
I LOVED THAT CAPE!!!!!!!

 
Enjoy!
Oh!So Boo!!!
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD