Friday 11 February 2011

Here comes the summer sunshine!

The weather has been extremely good the past couple of weeks...
The sun is shining,the day is getting bigger,the cappuccinos iced and my eyes are hooked on summer!
It may be only February,but I'm already eying the summer collections!!!
Bandeau swimsuits.Stripes.Polka Dots.Bright Pastels.Pop Colours.Animal Print.Tie Dyes and sheer caftans are the ticket to a perfectly fashionable Summer look for 2011!
Don't trust me?
See it for yourselves....
 I have my eye on the polka dot lavender bandeau swimsuit and the animal print one!
Both Victoria's Secret and i just can't wait to have them in my beach bag!!!

And how about the resortwear?
The slinky maxis,the bright minis,the all white outfits,the colored pants,the pastels and the striped sets!
And don't forget chunky heels,platforms,big hats and bamboo bags!!! 
Here is how summer will look like...


 



 How excited are you for Summer?????

 Enjoy!
Oh!So Boo!!!
xD

3 comments:

  1. summer! summer wedges! sandals!
    oh! can't wait! ;PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a winter person but I definately adore buying swimsuits!

    Those from Victoria's Secret are really cute ♥

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD