Wednesday 23 June 2010

Gossip Girl

I admit i had loads of time in my hands and was re-reading the Gossip Girl novels by Cecily von Ziegesar 
and realized that there are a lot of differences between the novel characters and the TV series.
So -out of curiosity- i scanned some pictures of the characters....






Here is Blake Lively in the part of Serena VanderWoodsen,one of the female leads wearing a cute stripe blazer,a plain white shirt,jeans and low heeled boots.





  She has a casual-chic style that i really like and while browsing some of my favorite blogs,it downed me!



 



Chiara Ferragni of theblondesalad is the epitome of this style,and she could easily still Serena's part.


Watch out Hollywood!
Here come the bloggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD