Sunday 27 June 2010

It's DENIM people!!!

Ok now,tell me!
Is there anyone in this world who don't like jeans or denim in any form that is?????

Nope!
Not a single person i would say!
I -though- totally love jeans!
As in my denim romper,my pink ripped skinny jeans and my Levi's denim cut-off's!!!
They are cute,stylish and weather appropriate for that time of year!
They can also be worn with chunky wedges and cork heels or plimsolls and flats!

 My RELIGION pink ripped skinny jeans!!!


My ZARA denim romper :)

I have no photos of my Levi's cut-offs though!
(i turned them from jeans to shorts just last week :P)


Rocking the denim trend!!!
 
Rihanna in a Balmain Denim Military Jacket



Stylish Blogger Andy from Stylescrapbook in H&M trend jeans

I take credit for the pictures shown in these post of myself only and if someone would wish to re-post them somewhere else i'd like you to make a link to my post here.Thx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD