Saturday 2 April 2011

"This is why I love fashion"

Or at least that was what I said when I saw Indashio's A/W 2011-2012 collection on the runway of the 9th Athens Xclusive Designers Week last week...
It was probably the exact opposite of every show we have seen so far.
It has actually more show than runway,
something like Victoria's Secret, 
though without the sensual lingerie but with flirty,
lovely mini dresses and jumpsuits.
Leopard prints,bodycon fits,sequins and pleats.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Indashio himself dressed up as a Greek God,
with a golden olive brunch in his head and showing off his golden knickers!

Quite a spectacle!

Enjoy!
Oh!So Boo!!!
xD

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean, the models are so gorgeous and seems like they had so much fun ! And also nice dresses :)


    xxx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD