Saturday 3 July 2010

Summer Shoe Shopping :)

July is here and i have -officially- begun my summer holidays.
Yesterday was a really hot day,so i decided to cool off by doing some shopping and now i'm wealthier by two more pairs of shoes.


Some cute fuchsia flat studded sandals and a pair of cork high heels by Zara!


So,i decide to wear my new cork black heels in my night out with my besties...
And i must say these are some really comfy shoes!!!!!!
:)


Me and Nathalie my BFF
Me wearing:
ZARA cork heeled sandals
Plain White GAP polo t-shirt
ZARA TRF - blue harem styled pants
ROXY shopper 

I take credit for the pictures shown in these post and if someone would wish to re-post them somewhere else i'd like you to make a link to my post here.Thx.  
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD