Tuesday 14 May 2013

New in from Mr.Kandee

So, I know, It's not the post you're used to reading on my page but you know... I'm obliged to show what's 'HOT' right now! Aren't I? 
at least I want to!!! xD

You are aware that pointy toed heels are so 'IN' right now...
You also now how 'HOT' polka dots are...
Mr.Kandee of www.kandeeshoes.com decided to give us a mix of these trends for his Summer '13 collection!

Along with pale,powdery Colours and Perspex details these heels are in it, to win it! Don't you think?

Enjoy!
xx

Εντάξει τώρα... όλες γνωρίζετε πόσο στη μόδα είναι η 'μύτη' στα τακούνια!!!
Και οι βούλες... και οι διαφάνειες... και τώρα για το καλοκαίρι ειδικά, τα πάλ χαρούμενα χρωματάκια!

Αυτό φαίνεται πως σκέφτηκε και ο Mr.Kandee απο τα www.kandeeshoes.com και μας έφερε αυτές τις απίστευτες δημιουργίες, μόνο 1 κλικ μακριά! 

Αναμείνετε για την είσοδο τους στο online shop του μέσα στην εβδομάδα! 
Φιλάκια! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD