Monday 20 September 2010

Summer in Greece means Santorini

I haven't written for quite some time.
I didn't have the time,and i really wanted to post about my summer  vacations.
Especially the 5day trip i took on Santorini Island.
It's one of the most beautiful and romantic islands in the Mediterranean and with it's little islands and Volcano it's a sight for sore eyes.

Here are some pictures i'd like t share...




From top left to bottom here is the Volcano,the Red Beach,The Hot Springs,And the beautiful sunset in Oia
A donkey riding station and the full moon once again in Oia.
MAGIC!!!!

I take credit for the pictures shown in these post and if someone would wish to re-post them somewhere else i'd like you to make a link to my post here.Thx.
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I always care! xD